EliteModernHome designed by Pure-Ecommerce
Responsive Design Website Part of Our Premium Site Collection
Online shoppers will be drawn in with the sleek, modern design of this easy to navigate 100% responsive design website. They will love the quick access they have to modern style home accents including high style furniture, kitchen essentials, modern decor, kitchen essentials, luxurious lighting, and beautiful rugs. There is no need to hold any bulky or expensive inventory as the team at Pure-Ecommerce will set up the initial drop ship vendor relationships, as well as, load the first 100 products for you then you will be able to select the remaining 200 products for us to load for you. With this website offering all drop ship products, you will have the freedom and flexibility to work from your preferred location!
When you make the decision to work with Pure-Ecommerce you will also receive 40 hours of ecommerce consulting as you learn to set up, run and market your new online business. We are here to work with you in the first stages of setting up your business as you work through our 10 step process. You will learn everything from how to set up your business, SEO, marketing, vendor research and more! Looking to take it a step further then check out our Platinum Package Upgrade option!
Do not let this modern style online furniture business pass you by – take the next step now!
Ready to take the first step? Here's what you need to do...
- Register or Log In to our website portal to view our current pricing and to find out more about getting started.
- Schedule your Introductory Call now to discuss this internet business opportunity before it's gone!
The global market value of furniture is forecasted to reach about 654.6 billion U.S. dollars by 2025.
Revenue in the Furniture market amounts to US$1,468,691m in 2020. The market is expected to grow annually by 3.4% (CAGR 2020-2023).
- Online household furniture sales in the US top $9 billion in revenue yearly according to IBIS World. While the retail furniture industry had experienced negative growth, the online retail furniture industry has seen a 9.6% increase and is expected to continue to grow over the next five years IBIS World reports. Online stores are becoming the fastest-growing channel at a CAGR of 16.6 percent.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program