Responsive Design Website Part of Our Premium Site Collection
Concept: Did you know there are approximately 23.8 million golfers in the U.S.? They are spending 6 billion dollars on golf equipment, apparel and supplies. That's why Pure-Ecommerce is excited to introduce AceGolfGear.com! This 100% responsive website has a design golf enthusiasts are sure to love. Plus, they will have a great shopping experience as they have quick access to easy access categories including all the essentials any golfer might need including gear, clubs, clothing, and gifts too. They can shop at this stylish online store to find the golf gear they need to be an “ace” on the course!
The team at Pure-Ecommerce will research, contact and gain approval for the initial product vendors, as well as, load the first 100 drop ship products to get you started. Once you become the owner of this website you will be able to select the next 200 products that we will load for you. By working with drop ship vendors you do not have to hold any bulky or expensive inventory, plus you can work from home on your own schedule.
When you work with Pure-Ecommerce you will also receive 40 hours of step-by-step ecommerce consulting and access to our exclusive eLearning Library. During our 10 step process, you will learn to set up, market and manage your new online business. Need additional assistance? Then you should consider our platinum package upgrade, it includes many perks to jump start your online business even more!
Are you interested in this golf lovers website? Act now - Take the first step and inquire today to learn more about how we can help you get started in the e-commerce marketplace.
- The global golf equipment market size was valued at $8,156 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $9,666 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 2.6% from 2017 to 2023.
- According to Golf.com, there are 23.8 million people who play the game of golf in the U.S.
- The Golf Industry Report shows an increase in beginning golfers and it's an increasingly diverse group. Approximately 35% of newcomers are women, while 26% are non-Caucasian.
- The number of people who played on a golf course for the first time in 2017 increased for the fourth straight year.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program
What's Included with this Business-in-a-Box?
Other Options Available for an Additional Fee
Our Platinum Package Offers You Additional Services to Help Jump Start Your Ecommerce Business!
Are you searching for a higher-level internet business package that will give you the essentials to get you started? Then you should upgrade your Pure-Ecommerce Internet Business in a Box to a Platinum Package! When you choose to upgrade to Platinum status you will not only receive our high quality standard features, but you will receive the additional perks to take your website business a step further. Here's what is included when you upgrade to the Pure-Ecommerce Platinum Package:
- 1 Month of SEO Services
- 1 Month of Social Media Services
- 4 blog posts
- 4 blog promotion posts each, 1 per week (4 - Facebook and 4 - Twitter)
- 10 posts to social media per week (5 - Facebook and 5 - Twitter)
- Comment management
- Package completed within 4-6 weeks
- Weekly update
- 10 Pinterest Boards Setup and Optimized
- 250 Product Load Credit
- Lifetime Access to the Pure-Ecommerce eLearning Library
- Lifetime Acces to the Pure-Ecommerce Ticket Support System
- 50 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting & Mentoring
*Optional: Product Description Rewrites - 300 product website will include rewrite 550 product description rewrites and an 800 product website will include 800 product description rewrites.
For detailed information about this upgraded package, visit our Upgrade to Platinum page.