EarthEcoHome.com designed by Pure-Ecommerce
Responsive Design Website Part of Our Premium Site Collection
Concept: Help online shoppers make a difference in the world by buying Organic and Eco-Friendly products. This site offers cruelty-free, organic, eco-friendly and fair trade products as an online business - Introducing EarthEcoHome.com!
Online shoppers will be drawn in with the natural, and pleasing design of this easy to navigate 100% responsive design website. They will love browsing the site and feeling good about their purchases by helping the environment. Beautiful and sustainable products for their eco-friendly lifestyle will make them feel at home. There is no need to hold any bulky or expensive inventory as the team at Pure-Ecommerce will set up the initial drop ship vendor relationships, as well as, load the first 100 products for you then you will be able to select the remaining 200 products for us to load for you. With this website offering all drop ship products, you will have the freedom and flexibility to work from your preferred location!
When you make the decision to work with Pure-Ecommerce you will also receive 40 hours of ecommerce consulting as you learn to set up, run and market your new online business. We are here to work with you in the first stages of setting up your business as you work through our 10 step process. You will learn everything from how to set up your business, SEO, marketing, vendor research and more! Looking to take it a step further then check out our Platinum Package Upgrade option!
Do not let this modern style online furniture business pass you by – take the next step now!
Ready to take the first step? Here's what you need to do...
- Register or Log In to our website portal to view our current pricing and to find out more about getting started.
- Schedule your Introductory Call now to discuss this internet business opportunity before it's gone!
Fairtrade sales in the US grew by 33% while the number of fairtrade products available nearly doubled
according to Fairtrade America.
The US now ranks as the third-largest market for Fairtrade goods behind the United Kingdom and
Germany. Retail sales in the US topped $1 billion.The US now ranks as the third-largest market for Fairtrade goods behind the United Kingdom and Germany. Retail sales in the US topped $1 billion.
- There are more than 1.66 million farmers and workers organized into 1,240 Fairtrade producer
organizations across 75 countries.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program
What's Included with this Business-in-a-Box?
Other Options Available for an Additional Fee