Concept: Help online shoppers find the gear they need to be prepared with this ready-made internet business created by the professionals at Pure-Ecommerce. It is appropriately named, GearForPreppers.com and with this memorable domain name, inviting design and easy-to-navigate website this is sure to be their "one-stop survival shop"!
Here online shoppers can shop the great collection of preparedness products to keep them and their family safe and ready for their next emergency. Here they will find must-have survival gear, first aid essentials, auto safety, camping gear, plus other prepper accessories. Our team will get you started by loading the first 300 products, as well as, contacting and gaining approval for the initial drop ship vendors. By working with drop shippers you are able to work from any location without holding any expense or bulky inventory. This is a great option for someone looking to have a little more freedom and flexibility!
New to ecommerce? No problem! As long as you have a passion for learning and working hard we can help you. This internet business also includes 40 hours of step-by-step consulting as you work through our 10 step instructional process. We will give you the essential tools to set up, learn to run and market this online business.
Take the first step to helping people be prepared - Register or Log In Now for our pricing and find out more on how our team can help you get started!
- In 2019, it is estimated revenue for the Natural Disaster and Emergency Relief Services industry is projected to increase at an average annual rate of 5.1% according to IBIS World.
- More than 4 million Americans currently participate in survival and doomsday prepping in one form or another. Of those 4 million Americans, people spend, on average, $400 per year, making this a massive industry that is continuing to grow.
- The market sees intense spikes during times of unrest, and natural disasters.
- The market is expected to grow by more than 15% per year, seeing increased growth as major news is released, slowing after the news cycle has run its course.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program
*All of our sites come with our Award Winning 40 Hour Ecommerce Consulting and Training Program*
What's Included with this Business-in-a-Box?
Other Options Available for an Additional Fee
Our Platinum Package Offers You Additional Services to Help Jump Start Your Ecommerce Business!
Are you searching for a higher-level internet business package that will give you the essentials to get you started? Then you should upgrade your Pure-Ecommerce Internet Business in a Box to a Platinum Package! When you choose to upgrade to Platinum status you will not only receive our high quality standard features, but you will receive the additional perks to take your website business a step further. Here's what is included when you upgrade to the Pure-Ecommerce Platinum Package:
- 1 Month of SEO Services
- 1 Month of Social Media Services
- 4 blog posts
- 4 blog promotion posts each, 1 per week (4 - Facebook and 4 - Twitter)
- 10 posts to social media per week (5 - Facebook and 5 - Twitter)
- Comment management
- Package completed within 4-6 weeks
- Weekly update
- 10 Pinterest Boards Setup and Optimized
- 250 Product Load Credit
- Lifetime Access to the Pure-Ecommerce eLearning Library
- Lifetime Acces to the Pure-Ecommerce Ticket Support System
- 50 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting & Mentoring
*Optional: Product Description Rewrites - 300 product website will include rewrite 550 product description rewrites and an 800 product website will include 800 product description rewrites.
For detailed information about this upgraded package, visit our Upgrade to Platinum page.