IndustrialFurnitureAndDecor.com designed by Pure-Ecommerce
Responsive Design Website Part of Our Premium Site Collection
Concept: Introducing this exciting online furniture and decor internet business - Welcome to IndustrialFurnitureAndDecor.com. Help online shoppers bring lighting solutions, chic furniture, organic accents and rustic touches to help them create their own industrial style home! This beautifully designed website is 100% responsive design, offers online shoppers a great shopping experience whether they are shopping from a PC, smart-phone or tablet. Plus, they will be captivated by the classic and clean design with the eye-catching images and marketing messages to grab their attention!
Ready to get started, but not sure where to begin? That's why we are here - let our team can help you get started! This "business in a box" will give you the "tools" you need to get started in the online marketplace! Our team will establish the initial drop ship vendor relationships for you, we'll also load the first 100 products to get you started, then you'll get to select the remaining 200 products you want to sell online. Plus, you'll receive access to our exclusive eLearning Library, which houses our 10 Step Instructional Process. Our step-by-step process is designed to help you learn to set up, run and market your online business. Need additional support? Then you should consider our platinum package upgrade option!
Want to rule your life and be your own boss? Then log in or register for your Pure-Ecommerce Website Portal account to see our pricing and find out how we can help you get started. You can also set up a FREE phone consult to discuss any questions you may have about this website and our services. Let us help you get started today!
- By 2019, the global market for furniture and floor coverings is forecast to reach $695 billion.
- Online household furniture sales in the US top $9 billion in revenue yearly according to IBIS World. While the retail furniture industry had experienced negative growth, the online retail furniture industry has seen a 9.6% increase and is expected to continue to grow over the next five years IBIS World reports. Online stores are becoming the fastest-growing channel at a CAGR of 16.6 percent.
- While worldwide online furniture and homewares sales are expected to be close to $190 billion, according to Statista’s Digital Market Outlook.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program