Concept: Now more than ever, people are yearning to be outdoors. Many love to decorate their homes and surround themselves with that “life in the cabin” decor and rustic furnishings.They will love shopping at this purely drop ship online furniture business appropriately named LifeInTheCabin.com! Here online shoppers will have quick access to a variety of products including Stunning Cabin-Style Furnishings & Home Decor, Outdoor Living Essentials, including accessories for Family Fun and also Lighting for every room in the cabin! This online store is sure to capture the attention of those who simply love a rustic style!
As the owner of this website, you will not be required to hold any inventory as we will load the first 100 drop ship products, while you get to choose the remaining 200 products that you want to sell online. We will also help you establish the initial vendor relationships for you.
Plus, shoppers can shop anytime and anywhere since this online business is 100% responsive. This website will look great when shoppers view it on their PC, smartphone, or tablet as it is a responsive design website. You will love being able to share decor tips and ideas with your customers through the connected social media pages and blog.
New to ecommerce? No problem as when you choose to work with the team at Pure-Ecommerce you will also receive 40 hours of ecommerce consulting and access to our eLearning Library where you will learn how to set up, run and market this online business. If you are looking to take your new online business a step further, you should consider the option of our Platinum Package upgrade to give you a jump start with SEO, Social Media, Consulting and much more!
Register or Log In to see our current website pricing and learn more about how to get started. We will be happy to schedule a FREE Q & Q phone consult to discuss any questions you may have about starting an online business. Let our outstanding team help you get started in the exciting world of ecommerce!
- By 2019, the global market for furniture and floor coverings is forecast to reach $695 billion.
- Online household furniture sales in the US top $9 billion in revenue yearly according to IBIS World. While the retail furniture industry had experienced negative growth, the online retail furniture industry has seen a 9.6% increase and is expected to continue to grow over the next five years IBIS World reports. Online stores are becoming the fastest-growing channel at a CAGR of 16.6 percent.
- While worldwide online furniture and homewares sales are expected to be close to $190 billion, according to Statista’s Digital Market Outlook.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program
*All of our sites come with our Award Winning 40 Hour Ecommerce Consulting and Training Program*