Concept: Help online shoppers bring the look and feel of the “Old West” into their homes with this purely drop ship online specialty boutique appropriately named OldWestCollective.com! This 100% responsive design website has a memorable and catchy domain name to draw shoppers in and they’ll love the rustic look of this website too. Here shoppers can navigate the easy to access categories to find the western-inspired apparel, accessories, bags, home décor and footwear - all the essentials needed to show they love western-charm!
This ready-made internet business designed by the professionals at Pure-Ecommerce features an assortment of drop ship products from the vendors we set up for you. By working with drop ship vendors you will not be required to hold any bulky or expensive inventory. We will get you started by loading the first 100 products for you then once you become the owner you will work with your assigned Project Manager to select the remaining 200 products to load to the website. It's a fun process and you'll enjoy being hands-on in selecting the products you sell online. Plus, you’ll be able to market the products featured to followers through the connected social media pages, blog, and newsletter. This will help you market the western-style products, as well as, share helpful tips, exciting news, specials and more!
OldWestCollective.com also includes 40 hours of ecommerce consulting to help you set up, learn to run and market your new ecommerce business. We consult you on the trends in SEO and social media marketing to help you get started. Need a little extra help? Then you can upgrade to platinum to receive additional services to jump-start your new business!
Do not wait - this unique niche market internet business will not last long!
Ready to take the first step? Here's what you need to do...
- Register or Log In to our website portal to view our current pricing and to find out more about getting started.
- Schedule your Introductory Call now to discuss this internet business opportunity before it's gone!
- By 2019, the global market for furniture and floor coverings is forecast to reach $695 billion.
- Online household furniture sales in the US top $9 billion in revenue yearly according to IBIS World. While the retail furniture industry had experienced negative growth, the online retail furniture industry has seen a 9.6% increase and is expected to continue to grow over the next five years IBIS World reports.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program
*All of our sites come with our Award Winning 40 Hour Ecommerce Consulting and Training Program*
What's Included with this Business-in-a-Box?
Other Options Available for an Additional Fee