Responsive Design Website Part of Our Premium Site Collection
Concept: Welcome to PublicHouseStyle.com - it's "the gathering place" for home bar essentials! This specialty ready-made internet business created by Pure-Ecommerce features all drop ship products so you will not be required to hold any expensive or bulky inventory. Our team will establish the initial relationships for you, as well as, load the first 800 products to get you started. This niche market website features products for the home bar including serveware, signage & decor, plus the essentials needed to set up a home bar.
This drop ship website has a 100% responsive design website giving online shoppers a great experience no matter if they are using their PC, smartphone or tablet. As the owner of this exciting website, you can connect with your customers by sharing tips, food & drink recipes and more through the connected social media pages, newsletter and blog!
New to ecommerce? No problem as long as you enjoy spending time on your computer and you have a desire to learn. Our outstanding team is here to help you set up, learn to run and market your new online business. We will work with you as you go through our 10 step process, have access to our exclusive eLearning Library and our consultants will direct you with 40 hours of step-by-step ecommerce consulting to help you get started in the ecommerce marketplace!
Want even more assistance? Check out our Platinum Package Upgrade for even more perks to help you jump-start your new online business!
Now is the time to request our complete internet business information package to learn more about PublicHouseStyle.com! We will send you our price list, as well as, additional information about how we can help you become an internet business owner!
- According to Forbes, the home bar has become one of the quintessential bonus rooms in homes today. Both men and women partake in the design theme and appeal to their home bar space.
- The American Homebrewers Association reports there are approximately 1.2 million homebrewers in the U.S. The average age of a home brewer is 40 years old, with most falling between the ages of 30-49. They found a majority of 80% of homebrewers shop at online stores at least 5 times per year. It is reported homebrewers brew approximately more than 2 million barrels per year collectively.
- Fun Fact: Philadelphia has the highest percentage of home bars of all of the cities included in Estately's survey, per real estate website Estately.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program
*All of our sites come with our Award Winning 40 Hour Ecommerce Consulting and Training Program*
What's Included with this Business-in-a-Box?
Other Options Available for an Additional Fee