Introducing TheSoftLoft.com - This ready-made internet business is all about sophistication and style! You do not need to own a loft home to love the chic products offered at this online store. Here home decor lovers can find a fabulous collection of products including rug trends, decorative pillows for plush style, throws that are super cozy, nursery essentials to help baby rest well, plus much more! This website will be loaded with 300 drop ship products to get you started. All the products featured are from drop ship vendors which means you are not required to hold any inventory. This will give you more flexibility when running your online business.
As the owner of this website, you will be able to reach customers for a little "Loft Talk" on the attached blog, newsletter and social media pages where you can share tips and inspirations to help them select decorate their own "The Soft Loft" way!
This website features a 100% responsive design and this online business will look fabulous whether your customers are shopping from their home computer, tablet or smartphone. You'll love the features of this website as they offer you many different options to feature your products and marketing messages. This business in a box also includes 40 hours of ecommerce consulting to help you as you learn to set up, run and market this business through our 10 step process. Looking for even more assistance? Not a problem! You have the opportunity to upgrade to our Platinum Package to receive additional SEO, marketing services and much more to really jump start your online business.
Register or Log In to our website portal to view our current website pricing, as well as, learn how we can help you get started. When you're ready we invite you to schedule a FREE phone consult to discuss any questions you may have about starting an online business. Let's work together as you become the owner of "The Soft Loft" when you choose this exciting specialty online boutique!
- According to Loftway.com the largest populations in loft spaces today include people with no children, singles, and students. Statistics indicate that loft residents are generally more educated and affluent than suburban residents. Developers in major cities, such as Los Angeles, Denver, Baltimore, Detroit, and Memphis cite the presence of sports arenas as critical in their decision on where to build new loft housing in downtown areas. Retirees are a growing population of urban buildings.
- By 2019, the global market for furniture and floor coverings is forecast to reach $695 billion.
- Online household furniture sales in the US top $9 billion in revenue yearly according to IBIS World. While the retail furniture industry had experienced negative growth, the online retail furniture industry has seen a 9.6% increase and is expected to continue to grow over the next five years IBIS World reports. Online stores are becoming the fastestgrowing channel at a CAGR of 16.6%.
- Low Workload: Owner puts in as little or as much time they feel is necessary - very flexible
- Purely Drop Ship: Easy to place orders with vendors and they will ship the product directly to your customers
- User-Friendly Shopping Cart: Many features that benefit the owner and customers
- Home-Based: Freedom and flexibility to work on your own schedule
- Relocatable: Work from any location as long as you have an Internet connection
- Training Included: You will receive 40 Hours of Ecommerce Consulting with our 10 Step Instructional Program
*All of our sites come with our Award Winning 40 Hour Ecommerce Consulting and Training Program*
What's Included with this Business-in-a-Box?
Other Options Available for an Additional Fee